Chest pain on coughing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
how can i help you?
User : I just got over a cold and have been coughing quite a bit recently
User : in the last few days i've developed a pain on the left side of my chest that only hurts when I cough
User : could this be a pulled muscle?
please provide your age, gender, location
User : 19 male
is there sputum production?
User : no
do have breathing difficulty?
User : nope
User : could you describe palpatations
User : no sweating
do you have any fever along with cough?
User : no fever
palpitations is rapid heart beats
User : oh no pappatations
User : i feel completely normal other than the pain
then as per the history given by you
it is probably musculoskeletal pain
which comes on with severe coughing or deep cough
User : ok
you can use Tylenol for it
taking one tablet two times a day
and a cough suppressant for cough
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest pain without coughing
- Can drinking dettol kill
- Cough fatigue chest pain
- Is numbness and tingling of the face, fingers, or toes a side effect of norvasc?
- Is swelling in the legs and ankles a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- What happens when dettol enters ear
- Good yoga for detroxcoliosis
- Is excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines a side effect of rosuvastatin?
- Detrimental effect of glycomet
- Is swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet a side effect of elidel?
- Is swelling of the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs a side effect of fentanyl?
- Cough and shock chest pain
- Can use dettol shower during pregnancy
- Left chest pain with cough
- Deep cough chest pain