Chest pain due to Panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : Hello?
Doctor : HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
User : For almost 2 weeks now I have been experiencing chest pains (not to severe) but more short of breath, possible flutters etc
User : I am an anxious person
Doctor : HAVE YOU HAD SIMILAR ATTACKS BEFORE
User : I have just been on holiday in spain for a week and it has been more or less constant
User : I have had chst pains before i think, but not s constant as these symptms,
User : coul i be getting panick attacks?
User : I get so nervous about things you see...
Doctor : AS PER THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR CONDITION IS DRIFTING TOWARDS PANIC ATTACKS
Doctor : WHAT IS YOUR AGE?
User : 26, birthday was last weds
Doctor : OKAY
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Obiee 11g multiple rpd
- Betaserc 16 mg tablet
- Combipatch cause vaginal irritation
- Drugs/medication for delicate fatty tissue
- I have been having sharp chest pains panic attacks
- Hot flushes chest pain have cardiomyopathy panic attack
- Drugs/medication for uterine carcinoma
- Panic attack chest pain
- Drugs/medication for mucous membrane irritation
- Drugs/medication for pharyngeal disease
- Drugs/medication for sarcoptes scabies
- Depression panic attacks chest pain difficulty breathing lung cancer symptoms
- Does heparin dissolve clots
- Pork butt injection solutions
- Chest pain panic attacks what should i do