Chest pain and difficulty in breathing - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : Heshan
Doctor : How can i help you
User : My brother is 15 years and he gets a unbareable chestpain and he passes a liquid like blood
User : Im from sri lanka and the doctors here cheked and they say tht it doesnt hav blood cells
Doctor : How long has he been suffering from this problem ?
User : abt 3 months
Doctor : can you please tell me in detail about his chest pain?
User : he says tht its hard for him to breathe
Doctor : on which side of the chest does he have chest pain?
User : left but not the heart
User : da doctors here said tht he has antral gastritise and a small hernia
Doctor : is it continuous for the past 3 months?
User : the pain fr 3months
User : but da liquid passing for abt 2 months
Doctor : has he tried any medication for this?
User : they gave medicine for gastritise and hernia
Doctor : does he have any blood per urine/
User : but he says nothng is working
User : no
Doctor : Is he passing liquid like blood from mouth
Doctor : has he had any endoscopy?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : are you back?
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for a chest congestion and breathing difficulty
- Can a diabetic patient take hydroxycut
- How to diagnose scanty menstruation
- How to diagnos micropenis
- What causes shortness of breath with chest discomfort
- Stabbing chest pain and difficulty breathing
- What causes dull chest pain and rash on forearms
- Is lemon water good for gestational diabeties
- Sinusitis chest pain breathing difficulty
- Sudden chest pain and breathing difficulty
- Reason for chest pain and breathing difficulties
- Is use of portable oxygen generator while driving safe
- What is the remedy for pectus excavatum
- Chest pain difficulty breathing in child
- Night sweats smell like vinegar diabetes