Chest pain and breathing problem with history of asthma - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : Ive been asthma free for 3 years, but lately ive been having chest pains ,and trouble breathing at night
User : is it my asthma returning?
Doctor : do you have wheezing?
User : no , but coughing and shortness of breath
are the nights cold?
User : no
may i know your age?
User : 19
Doctor : ok
than you need to get PEFR test to confirm the night return of asthma at night
User : whats that ?
User : but do u think it is asthma ? or something else?
Doctor : you have to breath out forcefully into a instrument
it is common to have shortness of breath at night in asthama
since you have past history it is more likely the symptoms of asthma has recurred
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How many strains of herpes
- Thinking of my ex causes chest pain
- Herpes simplex 1 outbreak
- Asthma allergies chest pains difficulty breathing treatment for symptoms
- Can drinking wine cause chest tightness
- Have athletics induced asthma chest pain exhaustion
- Asthma chest pain without wheezing
- Does asthma cause chest pain
- Herpes symptoms tongue
- Nasal drain cause chest pain
- Chest pain difficulty breathing test shows asthma need for concern
- Natural remedies for post herpetic neuralgia
- Post herpetic neur
- What causes a jittery feeling in chest
- Can fans cause chest pain