Chest pain and breathing problem with history of asthma - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : Ive been asthma free for 3 years, but lately ive been having chest pains ,and trouble breathing at night
User : is it my asthma returning?
Doctor : do you have wheezing?
User : no , but coughing and shortness of breath
are the nights cold?
User : no
may i know your age?
User : 19
Doctor : ok
than you need to get PEFR test to confirm the night return of asthma at night
User : whats that ?
User : but do u think it is asthma ? or something else?
Doctor : you have to breath out forcefully into a instrument
it is common to have shortness of breath at night in asthama
since you have past history it is more likely the symptoms of asthma has recurred
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What to do if a stitch comes out after giving birth
- When i wake up in the morning my eyelids are crusty
- Asthma allergies chest pains difficulty breathing treatment for symptoms
- What would be the cause of loss of power in arms hands and now moving to legs
- Have athletics induced asthma chest pain exhaustion
- Asthma chest pain without wheezing
- Hemoptysis racemic epinephrine
- Does asthma cause chest pain
- What to say on a card to someone that has leukemia
- Chest pain difficulty breathing test shows asthma need for concern
- Holes in lungs
- How does cortisone help bronchitis
- Can a sauna cause chest pain
- Hi im 18 and i have been having these chest pains
- Whats the lowest dose of atenolol