Chest pain - panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : HI
How can i help you?
User : ive been having alot of pressure in my chest lately
User : and they told me its panic attacks
User : but i constantly have this pressure on the left side of my chest
User : im only 18
Doctor : I shall help you in this.
User : i keep thinking my heart is going to explode or something
Since when are you experiencing these?
User : the last two weeks
Have the ECG and chest XRAy been done?
User : yes
User : and they said they were fine
Doctor : Ok.
Are you on any medications?
User : prozac ativan
User : and a few other anxiety meds
is it helping you?
User : not really
User : well the prozac i just started
User : so i know it takes time
User : but im so afraid to go to sleep i think im XXXXXXXX die in my sleep or something
User : and i keep feeling like i cant breath
User : and its and all day thing
Doctor : Ok.
User : and all i can think is my hear is going to explode or something
User : heart*
These symptoms are definitely panic attacks.
User : ok
Doctor : And they are usually temporary.
They usually last for few weeks and slowly disappear.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low wbc and migraines
- Metallic tast and low testosterone
- I have been having sharp chest pains panic attacks
- Hot flushes chest pain have cardiomyopathy panic attack
- Low thyroid and tailbone pain in men
- Panic attack chest pain
- What does low testicles mean
- What does low tbili mean
- Erratic behavior disorder
- Consequences of narcissistic behavior
- Depression panic attacks chest pain difficulty breathing lung cancer symptoms
- Cocaine behavior symptoms
- 5 components of personality behavior
- How to change compulsive behavior
- Chest pain panic attacks what should i do