Chest pain - panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : HI
How can i help you?
User : ive been having alot of pressure in my chest lately
User : and they told me its panic attacks
User : but i constantly have this pressure on the left side of my chest
User : im only 18
Doctor : I shall help you in this.
User : i keep thinking my heart is going to explode or something
Since when are you experiencing these?
User : the last two weeks
Have the ECG and chest XRAy been done?
User : yes
User : and they said they were fine
Doctor : Ok.
Are you on any medications?
User : prozac ativan
User : and a few other anxiety meds
is it helping you?
User : not really
User : well the prozac i just started
User : so i know it takes time
User : but im so afraid to go to sleep i think im XXXXXXXX die in my sleep or something
User : and i keep feeling like i cant breath
User : and its and all day thing
Doctor : Ok.
User : and all i can think is my hear is going to explode or something
User : heart*
These symptoms are definitely panic attacks.
User : ok
Doctor : And they are usually temporary.
They usually last for few weeks and slowly disappear.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Auditory hallucinations in child bedtime
- Hypnagogic auditory hallucinations,hypnagogic auditory hallucinations
- Vinegar to control auditory hallucinations
- Treatment and cure for cervical infection
- Treatment and cure for bilateral limb deformity
- I have been having sharp chest pains panic attacks
- Treatment and cure for developmental disorders
- Hot flushes chest pain have cardiomyopathy panic attack
- Panic attack chest pain
- Oxyelite pro and attention deficit disorder medicine
- Punnett square attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Treatment and cure for involuntary movements
- Depression panic attacks chest pain difficulty breathing lung cancer symptoms
- Chest pain panic attacks what should i do
- Treatment and cure for chronic chest infection