Chest getting heavy due to heart flutters - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : are you real?
Doctor : yes ur having live chat with doctor
User : oh ok..
User : umm....i have been having heart flutters and my chest gets really heavy and i get shortness of breath and light headed..
Doctor : u mean to say palpitations
User : i dont know..
Doctor : r u having panic attacks
User : umm..sometimes i get really shaky but only in my arms
User : and stuff like that..
Doctor : ok
User : and my stomach sometimes hurts. btu then goes away a second later
Doctor : since when ur having this problem
Doctor : how many weeks or months
User : since the first of this month
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what makes u so
Doctor : any particular reason?
User : for about 9 days straight..and then it calmed down for about 2-3 days..then came right back
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 20, female, michigan, single
User : about 5'7 297 pounds
Doctor : r u taking any medicine as of now?
User : umm..i am takin a anxiety pill but its not doing nothing, and the ER gave me some hydroyzine or something
User : but to only take as needed..
User : i just dont know whats going on and im really scared
Doctor : dont be scared
Doctor : listen kid ur fine
Doctor : u need not be worried
Doctor : try to relax
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Weeping of the ams and end stage congestive heart failure
- Heart flutter tickle in chest
- Amlodipine besylate nose bleeds
- Heart murmur and chest fluttering
- Heart flutter in middle of chest
- Blunt force trauma to epicondyle
- Lump in the chest heart flutter
- Seroma following blunt force trauma
- Will blurred vision go away cipralex
- Should someone with wpw take amitriptyline
- Heart flutter with cough on chest
- Ears whistle when i blow my nose
- I have a cold and my ears screech when i blow my nose
- High cholesterol, triglycerides, alt and esr
- Is it okay to take biotin and amlodipine besylate