Change of place, do not where to vaccinate the child. Child not taking sufficient feeds. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you ?
How are you?
I am doing well, thanks for asking
Yes, please proceed
we gave him the first doze in around 3-4 months
in my home town
and then came to Bangalore
we are not aware of where they do give the drops
so we could not manage to give him the next drop
i am really worried about this....can i go to a hospital and ask for this...
do they give the drops in the hospital at all
Local children clinics do administer Oral polio drops
You can ask for the same there
hope there is no problem in that
Should I be worried that it's been a long time after his first drop?
do you see any problem in that?
No, you can go ahead and get it to your child
Is there anything I can help you with ?
of course, he is not at all eating, could you please suggest some good food that will add some extra energy for him?
May I know his exact age and what foods he is on now ?
he is 14 months....he is eating Easum only...sometimes he will eat a slice of bread...
he is not at all eating rice, or idly or anything else....
Babies with age 14 can eat foods of the adult menu
last 3 days...he is not even completing the easum
yes I know...but he is not at all touching anything
he behaves as if he hates everything
You may have to give him appetizers, there are numerous brands which helps the kids to consume and digest well
can you suggest something that he might like and that will add some energy....
can you please suggest a good one exactly...
5ml given thrice daily before food will serve the purpose
would be great if you can give the exact name
Is there anything else, i could help you in
Thanks doc. I will try this. Can you suggest some food as well...some combination that will be very nutritional!
Yes, home made foods are the best, do limit the processed or canned foods
Well boiled and smashed vegetables with salt in would be tastier and well palatable
ok, thanks doc. I expected that you would name a list of combinations that we could try.
Porridge made of Ragi, rice or pulse flour is also a good food
No problem, I will try Zincovit and give him the food we eat dialy
Oh sure, I will try that as well
Sprouted seeds of green gram or horse gram either smashed or consumed as such , provide the vitamins required
Sure doc. I will try these. Thanks doc
You are welcome
Thanks for using this service
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Child has itchy anus pink discharge given aquaphor any suggestions
- Child have pain and swelling after taking vaccination
- Can arthritis make my whole arm hurt
- Can aristozyme syrup help gastritis
- Where do you think most heart attacks take place
- My child do not take medicine what to do
- Toddler suffering from loose motion what should be done
- Is it advisable to place a pacemaker in child
- Armpit pain radiating down arm
- Child given anti rabies vaccine for unknown wound sufficient protection
- Child has rashes on face any suggestions
- Have visible vein above belly button is this normal
- Collapsed artery in the arm
- Rash on belly breasts arms armpit
- Suffering from cold cough and have blocked nose any medication