Chances of pregnancy while on birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : is this a real live doctor?
User : ok i have a question on what you think the chances that my girlfriend is pregnant or not....
u had unprotected sex ?
User : she started birth control three months ago. during her third month she experienced spotting but we still had sex with a condom. one time we had no condom and stuck it in halfway for about a minute and then both decided to stop.
User : what do you think the odds are that she is pregnant. also shes taken two pregnancy tests that came up negative.
Doctor : whats her age/is her periods regular?
Doctor : ok
when did she take pregnancy test?
are her periods regular?
User : 17 and her bc was working to get her periods regular since she just started. she used to get periods on a tuesday but it pushes back a few days because her bc pills are tryin to get it to go along with the last week of her pills. she takes her first pill of the last week today
User : but usually she was getting it like five days before her last week of pills but its been gettin closer to the first pill of the last week gradually over the three months
User : she took the pregnancy test about three days ago and one two days ago.
User : her periods are regular. she just is getting slight spotting because new to bc pills
Doctor : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red welt two days after electrolysis
- Implantation abdomen twinges constant
- Period pain 6 day after embryo transfer
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- Trapped wind day after drinking
- Having fatigue day after hsg
- Pink discharge several days after a nosebleed
- On birth control pills no penetrative sex chances of pregnancy
- Missed taking birth control pill chances of pregnancy
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Is abdominal cramping a side effect of marvelon
- Coming off ginet 84 contraceptive pill
- Lower abdominal pressure on implanon
- Stopped taking ginet 84 continuous bleeding