Chances of pregnancy in the first week after menstruation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : HI
User : good evening
i would like to know likely i am to get pregnant.
my periods stopped on 12 may and i had sex for the first time on wednesday and then on thursday, both times it was unprotected, but i took birth control pill on thursday.
i had sex again on sunday, unprotected, but this time he did not ejaculate inside me, but am not sure as we had sex for like 3 to 4 times, there is a chance little must have gotten inside. Please tell me if am likely to get pregnant. Thank you.
User : please reply fast
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period?
User : it strtd on last thursday
User : 7th
Doctor : usually
Doctor : sexual activity in between 10 day to 15 th day after menstrual cycle is the viable period which can make you pregnant
User : so i might get pregnant?
Doctor : u said
Doctor : your cycle lasts till 12 th
User : yup
Doctor : chances are few because it is before 1 week after your menstruation stopped
Doctor : But it is better to take birtthcontrol pills regularly
User : so its ok if i dont take birth control pills right
Doctor : rather than going for emergency pill
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sex during menstruation period pregnancy chances
- Feeling tired or weak lately
- Drinking cold fanta after embryo transfer
- Cold hands and feet after embryo transfer
- Menstruation and pregnancy
- Knot like feeling when pregnant
- Cramps after taking duphaston
- Late period but ovaries feel swollen
- Pinching feeling in labia
- Knee feels out of socket
- Chances of pregnancy after having a complete menstruation
- Norethisterone hong long after i conceive
- 26 year old with no menstruation chances of pregnancy
- Altered menstruation after having unprotected sex pregnancy chances
- Pregnency after removing copper t