Chances of pregnancy due to a slipped condom while intercourse, - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I take the birth control nuva ring and i took it out this afternoon. my boyfriend and i just had sex and the condom slipped off.... can i get pregnant? What can i do? Is there anything i can do? I normally start my period closer to the end of the week.
Doctor : ok
when was your last menstrual period?
User : four weeks ago
what is your normal period cycle like? 28 days? 30 days or more?
User : 28-30
do you mean to say that you had your periods around 8th of November?
User : yes
so today you are on almost the 24th day of your cycle if you had period on 8th Nov
in that case the chances of pregnancy is negligible
your normal fertile period based on 28-30 day cycle should be between 16th -25th November
User : ok so i should be ok then?
you should be fine and not be pregnant based on the information that you have given me regarding your periods
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Effects during pregnancy
- Enlarged spleen cause acid reflux
- Condom broke during sexual intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Progesterone and pregnancy
- Condom slipped into half penis ended in condom pregnancy chances
- Condom break while intercourse chances of hiv
- Breast nipple pain high uric acid
- Sulfinyl functional group
- Chances of pregnancy having the intercourse using condom
- Had sex with condom condom slipped chances of pregnancy
- Does eating ice cause acid reflexes
- Amtrol extrol 30
- Avril lavigne pregnant
- Will folfit cause acidity
- Can folic acid cause fibroadenoma