Chances of pregnancy by intercourse during menstrual period - Online Doctor Chats
User : I had sex while on my period right before thanksgiving, the first night we had sex it was fine, the second night we had sex I felt something like liquid inside while he was finishing and when he pulled out it leaked, the third night which my period was really like since it only last three days and when we had sex we used a condom, when he pulledout i tested it and noticed with water in it that the water leaked out holes at the tip of the condom, can sperm leak through the holes? is it possible im pregnant? when wehad sex and that happened I was done with my period, just had the brown discharge stuff. I tried a pregnancy test and it showed negative then positive i think it maybe defective because I think its to soon to tell, is it to soon? do i have to wait a whole month to see if i am or is there any way I can tell now?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : let me read through.
The chances of pregnancy because of the last act is unlikely.
You can repeat the test.
If t comes positive again, you can get a blood HCG levels done to confirm the pregnancy.
Doctor : The second query you had, Sperm can leak through the holes in the condom and like i mentioned.
Do you have any other query?
User : no, thanks.
Thanks for consulting health care magic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Had ipill after intercourse during menstrual cycle experienced bleeding chances
- Test for hep c
- Headaches and missed period
- Predicting baby gender by due date
- Using vasmol 33 will it harm to the pregnancy
- Intercourse during fertile period late pill chance of pregnancy
- Pregnancy months broken down
- Inter-menstrual vaginal bleeding spotting post unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- C7 nerve root symptoms
- Post gastric bypass diet
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- C5 6 posterior osteophyte
- Facial hair growth during pregnancy
- Menstrual period during pregnancy
- Medicare insulin pump c-peptide