Chances of pregnancy after the removal of both Fallopian tubes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello, good evening. here recently i had a second ectopic pregnancy and they had to remove my second fallopian tube. what are my chances now in getting pregnant? how does this work now?
i will need to ask you a few more questions
can i proceed?
User : yes
plesae provide ur age
User : 30
ok are your menstrual cycles regular?
User : no
when was the last mestrual period after removal of the tube?
User : on sept. 8th, right after the surgery
th chances of pregnancy are rare after bilateral salpingectomy
but there is something called as IVF treatment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for spontaneous pneumothorax
- What happens after both fallopian tubes are removed
- Fallopian tube removal and pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for recurrent yeast infections
- What are chances of pregnancy with just one fallopian tube
- Drugs/medication for muscle strain
- Is ringworm a yeast infection
- Short fallopian tubes and pregnancy
- The most complex human organ
- Fallopian tube pain pregnancy
- Supplements for yeast infection prevention
- Drugs/medication for collagenous colitis
- Progesterone only pill and antibiotics
- Drugs/medication for muscular injuries
- Folic acid deficiency anemia symptoms