Chances of pregnancy after the removal of both Fallopian tubes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello, good evening. here recently i had a second ectopic pregnancy and they had to remove my second fallopian tube. what are my chances now in getting pregnant? how does this work now?
i will need to ask you a few more questions
can i proceed?
User : yes
plesae provide ur age
User : 30
ok are your menstrual cycles regular?
User : no
when was the last mestrual period after removal of the tube?
User : on sept. 8th, right after the surgery
th chances of pregnancy are rare after bilateral salpingectomy
but there is something called as IVF treatment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What happens after both fallopian tubes are removed
- Inguinal lymp nodes swell around menstrual cycle
- Daktacort for sebaceous cysts
- Fallopian tube removal and pregnancy
- Fast matabolism and cyproheptadine
- Why does nipple taste like metal
- Can u smoke cyproheptadine
- What are chances of pregnancy with just one fallopian tube
- Teeth and menstrual cycle
- Severe pms with light period
- Ridge like lump under nipple
- Short fallopian tubes and pregnancy
- Fallopian tube pain pregnancy
- Looks like salt in pee
- Light period passing tissue