Chances of pregnancy after protected sex - Online Doctor Chats
User : ...
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : I have a question about sexual health.
Doctor : k..
User : I had sex yesterday and my boyfriend used a condom. He did not ejaculate inside of me, and the condom didn't break. I am just wondering what the chances are for pregnancy?
Doctor : its absolutely nill.
Doctor : if used properly and regularly then cotraception index of condom is 100 percent..
User : Ok, that is what I was wondering. Thanks!
Doctor : k.welcome.. how old ur?
User : 22
Doctor : wt u do?
User : what?
Doctor : subscribe to our service if u need any health needs in future..
Doctor : i mean i asked what you do by profession?
User : I'm a student in college
Doctor : k.. anything else i can help with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sprintec birth control side effects
- Gullet cancer life expectancy
- Cancer life expectancy refusing solid food
- Orsythia birth control side effects
- Nortrel birth control side effects
- What are chances of pregnancy with protected sex
- Reclipsen birth control side effects
- How long to live cancer spread everywhwre
- Stage four eosophagus cancer
- Started spotting after having protected sex chances of pregnancy
- Had protected sex during periods chances of pregnancy
- Birth control microgestin side effects
- Ice cube eating and throat cancer
- Took plan b after protected sex chances of pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex