Chances of pregnancy after morning after pill - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi, my partner and I used a morning after pill (Norlevo) and then used it again 16 days thereafter (in less than 30 hours after intercours). What are the possible risks in this scenario? Could she fall pregnant? If not what are the risks for having a baby in the near future?
Doctor : u have used after pill with in 30 hours of unprotected intercourse?
User : 30 hours thereafter the intercourse
User : The max time frame is 72 hours aint it?
User : So she won't fall preg will she?
if u have taken within 72 hours then there are no chances of pregnancy
but there are ver remote chances like 1 or 2 percent?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can side effect of promolut cause loose motion
- Is loose motion in pregnancy harmful to the baby
- Will diflucan affect birth control mirena
- What diet should i follow to maintain my weight
- Morning after pill and pregnancy
- Minimal free fluid in pod what does it mean
- Nordette morning after pill chance
- What is a food binge
- Pregnancy after morning after pill
- Does flucloxacillin affect birth control
- Morning after pill bad for future pregnancy
- How does fluconazole affect birth control
- Will fluconazole affect implanon birth control
- Morning after pill
- Can fluoxetine affect birth control