Chances of pregnancy after morning after pill - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi, my partner and I used a morning after pill (Norlevo) and then used it again 16 days thereafter (in less than 30 hours after intercours). What are the possible risks in this scenario? Could she fall pregnant? If not what are the risks for having a baby in the near future?
Doctor : u have used after pill with in 30 hours of unprotected intercourse?
User : 30 hours thereafter the intercourse
User : The max time frame is 72 hours aint it?
User : So she won't fall preg will she?
if u have taken within 72 hours then there are no chances of pregnancy
but there are ver remote chances like 1 or 2 percent?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Morning after pill and pregnancy
- Nordette morning after pill chance
- Microgynon 30 for ivf
- Can hpv cause a low white count
- Microgynon 30 and norovirus
- Tetralysal 300 mg acne vs contraceptive pills
- Microgynon 30 and penicillin
- Sea kelp microgynon 30
- Pregnancy after morning after pill
- Morning after pill bad for future pregnancy
- What could cause ones hemoglobin to drop
- Can mensturbation cause low sperm count
- Morning after pill
- Will nicorette cause low sperm count
- Can risperdal cause low platelet count