Chances of pregnancy after missing periods for a year - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Can you become pregnant if you have not had your pierod for about a year?
Doctor : as in do u mean can u be pregnant right?
User : yeah
Doctor : do u have weight gain
Doctor : vomiting
Doctor : didnt u have any symptoms
Doctor : during the year
User : your miss understand my questions
Doctor : ok
User : can a person with unregular pierods become preg? i have not had mine in about a year could i still get pergo?
Doctor : u can get pregnant even if u have irregular periods
Doctor : but if u havent had your s in an year u should consult
Doctor : visit a obstetrician
User : yea, but could i become preg. with out having a pierod
User : can you Ovulate with out getting a pierod?
Doctor : when u become pregnant u wont geta period
Doctor : let me
Doctor : explain
Doctor : the menstrual cycle is a recurring cycle of physiologic changes that occurs in reproductive-age females. \
Doctor : Menstruation is also called menstrual bleeding, menses, a period or catamenia. The flow of menses normally serves as a sign that a woman has not become pregnant.
Doctor : During the reproductive years, failure to menstruate may provide the first indication to a woman that she may have become pregnant.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- After delayed periods is there a chance of pregnancy
- Fibroids and back pain
- Easy questions about the nervous system
- When does quitting smoking get easier
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Recovery after ovary removal
- Baby poop dark brown
- Pregnancy chances missed periods after duphaston
- Is there chances of pregnancy after periods
- Lower back pain heartburn
- Baby illness symptom check
- Side effects of eating egg
- How easy is vertigo to fake
- Effects of eating eggs
- Missing periods is there any chances of pregnancy