Chances of pregnancy after bilateral salpingectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I here recently had another ectopic pregnancy, and had my second fallopian tube removed. My partner has been asking if it is ok that we have unprotected sex and not have the worries of me getting pregnant? Can my husband ejaculate inside me and I not have to worry about this?
usually the chances of pregnancy is almost nil after bilateral tubectomy or salpingectomy
Doctor : when was the second tube removed?
User : Ok, so I should be ok? It was removed about a month ago.
usually the sutures will take 4-6 weeks to heal completely
so after 6 weeks it should be safe
User : My sutures are quite healed. We have had intercourse already a few times, being very careful, and taking it slow. I should be ok, as far the pregnancy thing...right?
it should be fine
User : I say this, because we do have intercourse quite a bit.
but try and avoid complications
that might result from it
User : Do I need to keep taking birth control, and or use condoms?
but as long as you do not feel any pain or discomfort, it should be fine
you can use condoms untill t is 6 weeks from the time of surgery
later you can also consult your gynaec
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Difficulty breathing in shower
- Neck strain difficulty breathing
- Spinal stenosis breathing difficulties
- Pityriasis rosea difficulty breathing
- Siphene 50mg egg rupture on 13th day
- What does intravaginal insemination means
- Migraine difficulty breathing vomiting
- How many eggs does letrozole 2.5mg tablets release
- Done salpingectomy after ectopic pregnancy prolonged bleeding how to conceive
- Laparoscopic bilateral salpingectomy
- Embryo development 10 day after transfer
- Pregnancy after salpingectomy
- What for deviry 10mg tablet used
- Chances of getting pregnant after salpingectomy
- Pregnancy after partial salpingectomy