Chances of getting H1N1 again after recovery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : My son had H1N1 last week,...just got sent home today with a 99.4 fever...my doctor told me he's fine, shouldn't have been sent home and can't get H1N1 again..should I be worried? 20 % of the kids at his school are sick with flu symptoms right now?
Doctor : ok
whats his age?
User : he is 7. weighs 44 lbs and has no symptoms right now...fever was gone...temp wa sonly 97.4 at the doctor 2.5 hours later
User : he also has no other health concerns thank goodness...just a history of ear infections that caused us to get his tonsils removed last christmas
User : i dont have money for this..i am at a library using internet to try to make sure he can't get this H1 N1 again..
he will not get it again
once he gets it untill now there are no chances of him getting again
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the recovery time after suffering h1n1
- H1n1 fever after paracetamol
- Is stamlo related to uric acid
- What it mean cottage chesse discharge
- Chest pain chin rash
- Discharge after taking acidophilus
- Treatment for lactic acidemia
- Leg muscle pain after getting h1n1 vaccine
- Chest pain following choking
- Choking when i eat and chest pain
- Suffering from h1n1 can tracheostomy be removed after recovery
- After effects of h1n1
- Chin to my chest i cough
- Renal tubular acidosis and duplex kidney
- Vasovagal syncope and acidity