Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Chance of height increase with exercises - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   I just came across this site... I am not looking for any advice as of mow.. thanks for your reply
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   my age is 22. Is is possible that i can increase me height by doing some physical exercise?
Doctor :   what is your current height?
User :   5.5
Doctor :   what is the height of your parents?
User :   father's height is same
Doctor :   ok
User :   and mother is shorter than me
Doctor :   then as it is constitutional there is not much one can do
Doctor :   there are surgeries for increasing height
Doctor :   but are associated with serious complications
User :   is it true that height can be increased after puberty?
User :   ok
Doctor :   by taking a good diet and sports
Doctor :   it can be increased to a very small exyent
User :   ok
User :   thanks for your reply... really cool website...
Doctor :   even now good height and exercise can improve your physique
Doctor :   u r welcome
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   i will come with new queries next time..... hope my friends will appreciate this site...:) thanks
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor