Cellulitis on the lower back and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I was diagnosed with cellulitis on sunday a.m. on my lower back, upper buttock.i started keflex every 6 hrs & my condition started to improve. i developed small abcess that we were able to drain & most of the hard swollen tissue in the area was soft again. However, just today, I have developed round, hard lump in the affected area that is a little numb & sensitive to the touch. Should I be concerned? Is there something I should do? I would like some advice before simply returning to the ER. Thank you!
Doctor : Let me read it
Doctor : first
Doctor : I need to put few questions to you
Doctor : beofre i can help you
Doctor : better
Doctor : advice
User : ok'
Doctor : What is yoru age
User : 26
Doctor : Is any pus draining? How large is the hard tissue
User : Not at this time, the size of a silver dollar
Doctor : What was the reason quoted for the cellulitis?
User : clogged hair follicle developed infection i think
Doctor : ar you diabetic
Doctor : or obese?
User : neitehr
User : neither
Doctor : What antibiotic how long are you put
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever runny nose sore throat and methotrexate and ectopic pregnancy
- Cellulitis of eyelid treatment
- Dizzy spells when i walk around
- Fever sweating headache at 39 weeks pregnant
- Vancomycin for treatment of cellulitis
- Iv treatment for cellulitis
- Wrong sitting and dizziness
- Fell flat on stomach ribs hurt
- Dizzy and tired when sitting
- Neck cellulitis treatment
- Homeopathic treatment for cellulitis
- Dizziness while taking a shower
- Ferrous sulfate during menstruation
- Sore throat and dizzy spells
- Fibroid lump in groin