Ceftazidime treatment for pseudomonas aeruginosa infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi my husband has pseudomonas aeruginosa in a wound after surgery for archillis tendon its now 4 wks and still infected what will happen ?
is your husband on some antibiotics for the same?
User : he had to have a flap cut from his thigh to replace wound area
User : yes hes on ciproflaxin i think
since how long he is taking this medication? when was the culture done?
User : 1 wk ago
Ciprofloxacin should do good for the wound
User : what if it doesnt get rid of it ?
if ciprofloxacin is not taking care, then he will be put on third generation cephalosporins
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Common side effects of ramipril
- Common side effects of sildenafil
- Orencia most common side effects
- Common side effects of prednisolone
- Treatment and cure for pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
- Recurring pseudomonas aeruginosa infections
- Common side effects of propranolol
- Bruise on basilic vein
- Leg cramps management during basketball
- I got a dead leg playing basketball
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
- Scratched sclera during basketball
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection causes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in sinuses
- Basic nursing diagnosis for growth hormone