Ceftazidime treatment for pseudomonas aeruginosa infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi my husband has pseudomonas aeruginosa in a wound after surgery for archillis tendon its now 4 wks and still infected what will happen ?
is your husband on some antibiotics for the same?
User : he had to have a flap cut from his thigh to replace wound area
User : yes hes on ciproflaxin i think
since how long he is taking this medication? when was the culture done?
User : 1 wk ago
Ciprofloxacin should do good for the wound
User : what if it doesnt get rid of it ?
if ciprofloxacin is not taking care, then he will be put on third generation cephalosporins
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lump on the head after head injury
- Light phototherapy white patches
- Side effects of diprofos
- Side effects of enoxaparin
- Lumps in back of neck near base of skull
- Treatment and cure for pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
- Recurring pseudomonas aeruginosa infections
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
- Maggie noodles good for cholestrol
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection causes
- Side effects of enzocort
- Lung cancer shoulder lumps
- Side effects of blood thinning medication
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in sinuses
- Side effects of microdox tablets