Causes of pneumonia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : What causes recurrent pneumonia?
Doctor : Incomplete cure and treatment is the main cause.
User : Is it dangerous for a 5 year old?
It weaken the child
and the development is impaired.
and it also predisposes the child to other respiratory infection
User : Can it be because of an underlying disease that has not been detected yet by her pediatrician?
Doctor : Possibilities are there
User : Like what?
Doctor : Like low Immunity
parasitic co infection
User : What can I do to help her?
If a full work up is not done it is to be done
and the proper antibiotics
is to be started
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of pneumonia
- Klebsiella pneumoniae causes uti
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of effexor xr?
- Rubeola virus causes
- Is numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips a side effect of noroxin?
- Klebsiella pneumoniae causes sciatica
- Does breast milk have calcium
- Nose picking causes pneumonia
- Is numbness or tingling of the face, hands, or feet a side effect of monodox?
- What causes pneumonia poisoning
- Is uncontrolled bleeding at the site of injection a side effect of enoxaparin?
- West nile fever causes
- Roseola rash causes
- Roseola fever causes
- Is burning or stinging in eyearm, back, or jaw pain a side effect of istalol?