Causes of pneumonia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : What causes recurrent pneumonia?
Doctor : Incomplete cure and treatment is the main cause.
User : Is it dangerous for a 5 year old?
It weaken the child
and the development is impaired.
and it also predisposes the child to other respiratory infection
User : Can it be because of an underlying disease that has not been detected yet by her pediatrician?
Doctor : Possibilities are there
User : Like what?
Doctor : Like low Immunity
parasitic co infection
User : What can I do to help her?
If a full work up is not done it is to be done
and the proper antibiotics
is to be started
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mucolite syrup made of
- Excruciating period pains cramp pins and needles and dizzyness
- Causes of pneumonia
- Klebsiella pneumoniae causes uti
- Toddler spot on lung
- Eyes watering achy body sore throat
- Klebsiella pneumoniae causes sciatica
- Nose picking causes pneumonia
- Extra lichen sclerosus round sores with deep holes
- What causes pneumonia poisoning
- Farting all the time and hungry all the time
- What is lysatone syrup
- Eye exams smoking marijuana
- Toddler swolled magic marker tip
- Recurring spot on toddlers lung