Causes of long periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello doctor
Doctor : how can i help U?
User : m suffering from very long days periods
User : they got complete in almost 7 8 days
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur age/marital status
User : very less flow bt nt painful
User : i am 23 unmarried
Doctor : do u mean u have irregular periods
User : yea yuo can say
Doctor : since how long?
User : pls suggest me somthing
User : from past few months
Doctor : k
Doctor : was it fine before?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : not exactly bt they used to b finished in 3 4 days
Doctor : Menstrual cycles vary in length from one woman to another.
Doctor : Menstrual flow lasts about 3 to 7 days. A menstrual period is considered late if it is 5 or more days overdue according to the usual pattern of periods. A period is considered missed if there is no menstrual flow for 6 or more weeks.
Doctor : its cause might be due to:-
Doctor : Stress
Doctor : Hormone imbalance
User : ok doctor
User : what should i do
Doctor : If the irregularity is due to stress then your periods should return when the activities or situations that are stressing you are eliminated
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heavy bleeding after taking norethisterone
- Femulen and missing pills causing bleeding
- Irregular periods prolonged periods after long gaps causes for symptoms
- Is a yellow discharge with red spots ok during pregnancy
- Is a blocked nose a sign and symptom of hiv
- Does femilon tablet gain weight
- Is blistex bad for my lips
- No periods for a long time overweight cause
- Where do i punch myself to have a miscarriage
- Is avil helpful in chicken pokes
- What causes long and scanty periods
- What causes nausea for a long period
- Is aspirin bad for ckd sufferers
- What is causing the 21 days long periods
- Reasons of untimely bleeding