Causes of long periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello doctor
Doctor : how can i help U?
User : m suffering from very long days periods
User : they got complete in almost 7 8 days
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur age/marital status
User : very less flow bt nt painful
User : i am 23 unmarried
Doctor : do u mean u have irregular periods
User : yea yuo can say
Doctor : since how long?
User : pls suggest me somthing
User : from past few months
Doctor : k
Doctor : was it fine before?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : not exactly bt they used to b finished in 3 4 days
Doctor : Menstrual cycles vary in length from one woman to another.
Doctor : Menstrual flow lasts about 3 to 7 days. A menstrual period is considered late if it is 5 or more days overdue according to the usual pattern of periods. A period is considered missed if there is no menstrual flow for 6 or more weeks.
Doctor : its cause might be due to:-
Doctor : Stress
Doctor : Hormone imbalance
User : ok doctor
User : what should i do
Doctor : If the irregularity is due to stress then your periods should return when the activities or situations that are stressing you are eliminated
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular periods prolonged periods after long gaps causes for symptoms
- Normal range of pus in the urinalysis
- No periods for a long time overweight cause
- Normal reading for pulse rate
- Late period black blood
- Normal rbc in stool
- Black blood period implanon
- Normal range of tiffa scan
- What causes long and scanty periods
- Normal rbc in pregnancy
- What causes nausea for a long period
- Pitch black period blood thick
- Irregular period black blood
- Black blood twice in a month
- What is causing the 21 days long periods