Causes of bronchitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hhi
Doctor : how can i help u/
User : Um, I believe I have bronchitis, but it's a bit strange...
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Um... 16, Female, Arizona, Student, Not married
Doctor : k
User : Do people normally get a sore throat when they have bronchitis?
Doctor : not necessary
Doctor : Bronchitis is commonly associated with viral infections of the respiratory tract, such as colds and flu. Bacterial infections may also cause acute bronchitis. It may also occur with childhood illnesses, such as measles and whooping cough. Infants, young children and the elderly are most likely to get acute bronchitis. Attacks are most frequent during the winter and when air pollution is high.
Doctor : r u there?
User : Wow, is that like an auto-answer thing? Well, I've been getting sick off and on for about the last month. It'll start as a headache, stomach ache... and only this last week have I been coughing up phlegm. I got bronchitis this summer, though...
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for hereditary bleeding disorder
- Can bronchitis causes pleurisy
- Ammonia odor in vomit
- Can tonsillitis cause bronchitis
- Bronchitis causes
- How do babies get amoeba infections
- Treatment and cure for paralytic ileus
- Night sweat smell ammonia
- Can bronchitis cause fatigue?
- Home remedies for amniotic ayurveda
- The signs of ammonia flu
- Treatment and cure for septic olecranon bursitis
- Treatment and cure for xiphoid process injury
- Does bronchitis cause a rash
- Treatment and cure for tropical parasitic infections