Causes of bronchitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hhi
Doctor : how can i help u/
User : Um, I believe I have bronchitis, but it's a bit strange...
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Um... 16, Female, Arizona, Student, Not married
Doctor : k
User : Do people normally get a sore throat when they have bronchitis?
Doctor : not necessary
Doctor : Bronchitis is commonly associated with viral infections of the respiratory tract, such as colds and flu. Bacterial infections may also cause acute bronchitis. It may also occur with childhood illnesses, such as measles and whooping cough. Infants, young children and the elderly are most likely to get acute bronchitis. Attacks are most frequent during the winter and when air pollution is high.
Doctor : r u there?
User : Wow, is that like an auto-answer thing? Well, I've been getting sick off and on for about the last month. It'll start as a headache, stomach ache... and only this last week have I been coughing up phlegm. I got bronchitis this summer, though...
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What cause vajina infection
- White tiger bar chart
- Can bronchitis causes pleurisy
- Does vyvance cause a urinary tract infection
- Can tonsillitis cause bronchitis
- Can testosterone cause yeast infection
- Bronchitis causes
- Tedi bar soap side effects
- Can bronchitis cause fatigue?
- Can a yeast infection cause stinky stool
- Rebound in bangkok pills
- Opinion menstrual gang bang
- Does bronchitis cause a rash
- Does vyvance cause yeast infection
- Blood test for genital herpes banglore