Causes of abdominal pain and fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : i was wondering, what causes abdominal pain and fever when your urine has been tested and is clear of infection?
since when are you having abdomen pain?
User : a couple weeks
where is the pain in the abdomen?
User : sometimes it can be rather high like below the sternum but it is for sure always low like the bladder area
User : i mean sometimes its both but its always at least the one lower part
did you have any associated pain/burning when passing urine?
User : no
do you have any loose stools?
User : i had a couple a few days ago
User : no, no nausea
please provide ur age, gender
User : 18, female
do you have burping?or flatulence?
User : yes
is there any burning sensation in ur sternal area?
User : no, just the pain
User : but if my stomach was too acidic i dont know why it'd hurt as low as the bladder region so thats what confused me
do feel some sour kind of feeling in ur food pipe when u have burps?
User : no, just normal burps
Doctor : ok
i will explain
due to acidity
sometimes the pain is felt in other areas like other parts of abdomen
in lower abdomen etc
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rash fever abdominal pain
- What causes upper abdominal pain and fever
- Pulsating stomach no period
- Positive effects of tobacco use
- Effects of not sleeping enough
- Prednisone and tylenol side effects
- Fever rigors and abdominal pain
- Pistachio nuts stomach pain
- Nyquil gives pain in stomach
- Occasional sharp pain in stomach
- Rare side effects of oxycontin
- What causes abdominal pain with fever
- Surgery opions for oesophagitis
- Side effects of oxycontin use
- Cause of consistent abdominal pain after typhoid fever