Causes for muscle cramps and prevention - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : dear doctor
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i hve been getting muscle cramps on chest and legs frequently
User : it last for about 5 minutes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : why is this hapening?
User : age is 22, female, stayin in abudhabi
User : i am not married and currently not working
Doctor : common causes of cramps - muscle overuse, dehydration, injury and strain - muscle cramps
User : is this any seroius problem?
Doctor : no
User : or is due to lack of physical exercise?
Doctor : Inadequate blood supply
Doctor : Nerve compression: User : the pain is usually caused on the chest
Doctor : Potassium loss:
User : is there any medicine for this?
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : thyroid i havent teted till now
User : but i do have allergy for soap
Doctor : k
User : but i dnt have high blood pressureand heart disease
User : should i have to consult a doctor for this?
Doctor : The following steps may help prevent muscle cramps: Doctor : Avoid dehydration
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vyvanse causing muscle cramps
- Precautions for not getting diabetic
- Abdominal muscle cramps causes
- Prp injections for osteoarthritis
- Gestational diabetes high potassium
- Recurrent muscle cramps causes
- Voltaren forte 50 mg
- Muscle cramp causes
- Lemon and water in morning gestational diabetes
- Paneer good good for diabetics
- Stainless steel adjustable feet
- Do supartz injections hurt
- Do synvisc injections hurt
- Leg muscle cramps causes
- Nutrilite protein is it good for diabetic