Causes for muscle cramps and prevention - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : dear doctor
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i hve been getting muscle cramps on chest and legs frequently
User : it last for about 5 minutes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : why is this hapening?
User : age is 22, female, stayin in abudhabi
User : i am not married and currently not working
Doctor : common causes of cramps - muscle overuse, dehydration, injury and strain - muscle cramps
User : is this any seroius problem?
Doctor : no
User : or is due to lack of physical exercise?
Doctor : Inadequate blood supply
Doctor : Nerve compression: User : the pain is usually caused on the chest
Doctor : Potassium loss:
User : is there any medicine for this?
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : thyroid i havent teted till now
User : but i do have allergy for soap
Doctor : k
User : but i dnt have high blood pressureand heart disease
User : should i have to consult a doctor for this?
Doctor : The following steps may help prevent muscle cramps: Doctor : Avoid dehydration
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What time forearm fracture take to get fully healing
- Vyvanse causing muscle cramps
- Twice ct scan in two months
- Abdominal muscle cramps causes
- Can gout be cured completely
- Vivance cuasing sinus drainage
- Ct scan nose ring
- Emedecine ct scan pns
- Ct shows smoking
- How can i get rid of joint pain
- Leg muscle cramps causes
- Recurrent muscle cramps causes
- Why do i have pain in my knee
- What causes thigh pain post a knee replacement surgery
- Muscle cramp causes