Causes for delayed periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : can i get a suggestion from a gyenacologist?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner but I believe I can help you with yoru queries
Doctor : if req we shall refer to the specialist
User : I use to get my periods regularly...but this time its been 35 days...still i haven't got my periods...i even took pregnency test which was negative...so can you provide me some valuable suggestion as what could be the cause for this delay and what step to be taken next?
Doctor : There is no need to fear now
Doctor : with one such delay
Doctor : if you are not pregnant
User : so what step to be taken next
User : i mean any healthy medication?
Doctor : Wait for next two months
User : what could be the reason for this delay
Doctor : Periods become irregular
Doctor : for many simple reasons
User : is that by mere climatic change..this may happen?
Doctor : Any kind of stress
Doctor : be it physical or mental
User : or is that i should take 2 more pregnency test...and decide with best of three shots?
Doctor : You can try one more time after a week or 10 days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tab azoran 50 mg
- May i know the reason for delay in period
- Problem of irregular periods and fertility
- Headache during menstrual periodphat is the reason behind this
- 50 pus cells urine
- Xenical cause delayed periods
- Will ocella cause delay in periods
- Pus cell count 50 in urine pregnant
- Causes of delayed period
- Irregular periods due to bulky uterus
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- Tell me about my menstruation
- Bloating 50 year male
- 50 years old with chest pain
- Delay in periods cause weakness