Causes and treatment for pimples and acne - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello doctor
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i am suffering from pimples with acne please help
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : age:21 gender:female Location:chintamani, marital status: single
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Acne occurs when the oil glands of the skin become plugged. It is more common in people with oily skin. Acne occurs in adolescents and young adults.
User : which cream and soap is can i use
Doctor : How to take care of acne?
User : which is the best cream
Doctor : Wash the skin twice a day using a mild soap, especially after exercise. Avoid scrubbing the skin. Hard scrubbing of the skin is harmful because it irritates the openings of the oil glands and can cause them to be more tightly closed.
Doctor : Avoid putting any oily or greasy substances on the face. Oily and greasy substances
User : which soap can u please suggest
Doctor : Shampoo the hair daily. Avoid hair tonics or hair creams especially greasy ones.
Doctor : k
User : which type of cream can is use
Doctor : Did you use any thing
Doctor : yet
User : ya am using lacto calamine is it ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Postnatal acne causes
- Preventive measure for birth control
- What are the treatments for pimples and acne
- Penile acne causes
- Acne pimple natural treatment
- Monera birth control pills
- Pimple on labia treatment
- Birth control that regulates mood swings
- Treatment for acne caused by mirena
- Morphea and birth control pills
- Treatment for acne caused by hrt
- Pediatric acne causes
- Cystic acne causes and treatment
- Laser treatment for lymphedema
- Meizitang pills with birth control