Causes and treatment for migraines - Online Doctor Chats
User : ouch
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : ya plz
User : ummm...
User : i have a migrain
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 21 male niagra falls 5.1feet 125pounds
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : none
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nope
User : none
Doctor : Migraine is a neurological disorder that is characterized by severe and recurring headaches
User : i only have a head ache now
User : so what shouls i doo
Doctor : Migraine tends to run in families. I
User : not mine
Doctor : Treatment for migraine is aimed at providing immediate relief from pain in the attack.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes nose bleeding after botox treatment for migraine
- Stringy mucousy bowel movements
- Encephalomalacia due to accident causes migraine headaches treatment
- Bowel obstruction surgery and menstration
- Whom to consult for migraine treatment
- Can a bowel movement be stringy or would that be the mucous plug
- Causes of migraines
- Hair on head hurts to touch
- Headache like hair being pulled
- Losing hair headaches and hungry
- Vasovagal response from irritable bowel movement
- Vaso vagal and irritable bowel syndrome
- Strange headache my hair hurts
- Epilim treatment for migraine
- Can i wash hair with head suture