Causes and treatment for cough in 2 year old - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : my daughter has a bad cough and is really hot
User : what should i do
Doctor : her age
User : could it be the whooping cough?
User : 2
Doctor : duration ogf probs
Doctor : it could be coz of viral fever
User : the cough sounds really bad
User : wa=hat should i do
Doctor : k
User : *wat
User : should i take her to the er
Doctor : A cough may indicate a serious condition if: Doctor : # blood is accompanied with cough
# it is accompanied by chest pain
# there is difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Doctor : coughing is accompanied by other symptoms such as fever
User : she also vomit and seemed like she couldnt breathe
Doctor : cough can be taken care by: Doctor : Increasing humidity in the air helps relieve coughing.
Doctor : Treatment of a cough generally involves addressing the condition causing it.
User : k
Doctor : he two types of drugs used to treat coughs are antitussives (drugs that suppress a cough) and expectorants (drugs that make mucous easier to cough up by thinning it).
Doctor : which can be given only by doc's prescription
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is chronic hep b curable safe to drink alcohol
- What is the cause and treatment for chronic cough
- Having difficulty in ejaculation after taking paxil side effect
- What is the cause and treatment for tickly cough
- Why do platelets clump
- Headache numbness imbalance coughing blood causes and treatment
- Child feeling hot while running and drinking water concerned
- What is the cause and treatment for coughing
- Why am i getting postive pregnancy test after an abortion
- Uti vs colonization
- Vaginal e coli infection treatment
- What are the causes and treatment for viral cough
- E coli staph infection
- E coli penicillin
- Feeling rapid heart rate should i be concerned