Causes and solution for piles problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi
User : Doctor I/m having stomach ache and Piles problem since last 2 years....
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : I have taken all kind of treatments and in fact had surgery but nothing came as a relief to me.
User : Age - 25
User : Gender - Male
User : Occupation - Service & Business
Doctor : k
User : Marital Status - Single
Doctor : since how long ur having this problem?
User : from last 2 years
Doctor : Haemorrhoids or piles, are an enlarged bunch of blood vessels in and around the anus. They may be associated with pain, bleeding and itching.
Doctor : What are the causes
Doctor : a chronic constipation problem
User : earlier when I had a surgery, the doctor tole me that it is Fissure but now doctors are saying that it has converted to Piles
Doctor : # obesity
# heavy lifting jobs
Doctor : k
User : I have a problem of chronic constipation
User : Piles are internal not external as of now
Doctor : its the most important factor: User : but they are paining and itching like a hell
Doctor : Internal haemorrhoids - are those that are formed inside the rectum. They are generally not painful and are often only noticed when they bleed.
User : not bleeding for now
Doctor : External haemorrhoids (perianal haematoma) - are small, painful haemorrhages under the skin around the anus. They form a hard clot after 24 hours. When they resolve, they sometimes leave a small skin tag.
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of piles
- Herpes cause a sentinel pile
- Suffering from intestinal worm infestation
- Unexplained black eye on corner eyelid
- Sentinel pile causes and treatment
- Black diarrhea blotchy face
- What is sulfur smelling medicines
- What are the precautions for piles
- Pile bleeding caused by aspirin
- Tongue coating bitter taste pregnancy
- Black discolouration on the cheek
- Stomach upset post throat infection please suggest treatment
- Could i have a problem with my immune system
- Can flucloxacillin cause piles
- Bitter taste light headed dizziness