Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Cause of vomiting in an HIV positive - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   Hi! I am HIV positive and im forever vomiting. Is it normal
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   could u specify
Doctor :   People with HIV/AIDS may experience nausea and vomiting at any stage of HIV infection, attributable to any of a number of various causes (
Doctor :   r u taking medication for HIV
Doctor :   r u there
User :   No! but i can also feel something moving in my stomach and i know its not pregnancy
Doctor :   For the sake of both palliative relief and optimal health acute or persistent nausea and vomiting merit prompt evaluation.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u can get urine pregnancy done
Doctor :   if ur in doubt
Doctor :   Please fill this form I send, and say done when done.
User :   Have already done that and it was negative.
Doctor :   then unlikely ur pregnant
Doctor :   to confirm u can get a blood test done
Doctor :   its accurate
Doctor :   than urine pregnancy
User :   Ok thanks! i am done
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   have a nice day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor