Cause of dryness in the mouth and nasal passage in pregnancy, inefficient sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : am 7 months pregnant. currently suffering severe dry mouth and nasal passages. started 2 weeks ago. have consulted with doc and ob, to no avail. am not able to sleep and am desperate.
User : have been prescribed ambien for sleep and then advised to not take due to dry mouth, then ob advised maltonin NONE of which are working.
User : what could be the cause of such dry mouth and throat, no taste?
Doctor : there can be many reasons
User : how do i get to the bottom of this to treat it then?
Doctor : like any allergic
Doctor : or due to anxiety
User : anything else?
Doctor : yeah its normal in many case
User : this is very non-descript and frankly not helpful.
Doctor : coz of preg
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant and losing circulation in left hand
- Vitamin b complex
- Is cital syrup safe during pregnancy
- Lumbar spine injections
- Severe motion-sickness cure
- Post pregnancy nasal polyps
- Flomist nasal spray in pregnancy
- Avril lavigne pregnant
- Otrovin nasal drops pregnancy
- Nasal spray pregnancy
- Should cipralex be taken with iron supplements
- Does ejaculation in mouth cause pregnancy
- Umbilicus 2 vessels small head circumference
- Cirrhosis and severe vomiting
- Thionyl chloride msds