Cause for mild pain in pelvic area? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
I am experiencing a very to very mild pain which don't remain for more then few seconds just below the abdomen and above P
since when is this?
Even if I press the area I don't feel any pain and also no lump formation if I touch
since when is this?
Its been sometime, but the pain is so mild that sometimes I don't even feel it when am busy with any other activities
I get it
Nothing to worry
It must be just intermittent spasms
Drink more water
The pain is not in the abdomen, its under waist and above "P" area
I got it
Still you must get an ultrasound done
It can be spasm of the ureters
It may be a small inguinal hernia
Or even small stones in the urinary tract
That is the reason, it would be ideal to get a scan done.
Is there something to worry for???
Stones anywhere in the urinary tract starting from Kidneys
Nothing to worry about as the pain is mild now
However, you may get a routine scan done as I said
Do you have more queries?
Thank you too
Hope your concern is resolved for now
Do come back to chat if you have more queries
Yes... I would do the scan and get back to you
There is nothing to worry about right???
Be rest assured that nothing is wrong with you
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Frequent Abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of Frequent Abdominal pain
- How to make penis harder during ejaculation
- Drugs/medication for Frequent Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain menopause causes
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- Pelvic bone pain causes
- Heart beat rate comparison between a smoker non-smoker
- Mild pain in pelvic area
- Symptoms of Pulsating Abdominal pain
- I am getting heart palpitations ekg is normal
- Symptoms of Frequent Abdominal pain
- Bp 12278 and pulse rate 66 is it normal
- Kindly suggest some tips to prevent acidity problem
- Chronic pelvic pain causes