Cause for lower abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hi
how can i help u?
I was wondering what causes constant lower abdominal pain, altering stool characteristics, and excessive burping/gassiness
i've been having these for about 2 weeks
may b u are having gastritis
is that inflammation of the stomach?
more so increased acidity which lead to infalmataion'
the only problem is it hurts lower like bladder area
what about ur urine output?
User : i have to go more than normal
but it doesnt burn when i go
is there any pain while urinating?
no, just the same usual constant lower abdominal pain
whats ur age.sex?
17, almost 18, female
my friend's trying to say its probably an intestinal infection but idk
do u have pain while defecating?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Siddha medicine for tetrology of fallot
- Metformin hcl 750 mg
- Lower right abdominal pain
- Ablation and hair loss
- Oxyelite pro cause lower abdominal pain?
- Radioiodine ablation side effects
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- Cause left lower abdominal pain
- Can meditation help hydrocephalis
- Does postinor cause lower abdominal pain
- Herbal medicine in pinpol
- Yoga to stop pus formation
- Herbs used for xanthelasma
- Hdl cholesterol of 90
- Causes of lower abdominal pain in men