Cause for lower abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hi
how can i help u?
I was wondering what causes constant lower abdominal pain, altering stool characteristics, and excessive burping/gassiness
i've been having these for about 2 weeks
may b u are having gastritis
is that inflammation of the stomach?
more so increased acidity which lead to infalmataion'
the only problem is it hurts lower like bladder area
what about ur urine output?
User : i have to go more than normal
but it doesnt burn when i go
is there any pain while urinating?
no, just the same usual constant lower abdominal pain
whats ur age.sex?
17, almost 18, female
my friend's trying to say its probably an intestinal infection but idk
do u have pain while defecating?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Clammy penis head
- Urine contents clammy hands
- What is acupuncture used for
- Is thoughts of killing oneself a side effect of tapentadol?
- Acupuncture and ivf
- 7 week old clammy skin
- Oxyelite pro cause lower abdominal pain?
- 4 month clammy skin
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- Toddler clammy rash sweating
- Cause left lower abdominal pain
- Acupuncture for low progesterone
- Does postinor cause lower abdominal pain
- Causes of lower abdominal pain in men
- What conditions does acupuncture treat