Cause for abdominal pain during full term pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
I have completed 38 weeks now and since morning i have on and off abdominal pain
once in 15 mins - I have pain and it goes off
but am able to bear that pain.. no bleeding or waterish discharge
Ok. Keep a watch if the frequency or duration of the pain is increasing.
If so, then you will have to consult your Obstretician.
Or if any fluid or bloody discharge, you will need to go soon.
For the time being, you can wait and watch.
ok..but nothing to panic for now right
Is this your first pregnancy?
compared to earlier - i am having more baby movements today
yes this is the first pregnancy
Please do not panic. You are getting closer to one of the most happiest moments of your life. So try to relax your mind.
Keep taking deep breaths to relax yourself.
Have you followed?
Yes, followed clearly doctor
Do you have any other queries?
nothing for now doctor... thanks for your suggestion
Thank you for consulting me.
Have a good day.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hospital road sign meaning
- What causes abdominal pains during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain when sneezing during pregnancy
- Lyme disease tetracycline
- Placenta anterior upper and middle segment grade i maturity
- Lipoid disorder symptoms
- White lights in vision while pregnant
- Left flank and abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Discovery of dna
- Vagifem tablets discontinued
- Glucerna while pregnant
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps during pregnancy
- Pulmonary lung disease
- Gestational sac 1.6mm pregnancy