Cause and remedy for recurring mouth ulcers - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : are you there?
User : hI Doc!
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : I am 29 yrs of age . I live in XXX XXX .I work as an XXX ever since I had my baby in 2000, I have noticed mouth ulcers that do not seem to heal.They dissappear and reappear.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : since how long u have this mouth ulcer
Doctor : it could be due to lack of vitamins
Doctor : u need to consume food rich in vitamins and iron
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Split and swollen tongue
- Drugs/medication for scalp disorder
- Tiny white spots stool
- Drugs/medication for slow, chronic bleeding
- Natural remedy for mouth ulcers
- Zerodol sp for toothache
- Zerodol sp for what
- Drugs/medication for flu viruses
- Recurring mouth ulcers
- Drugs/medication for early varicose veins
- Strange spots on tongue
- Mouth ulcer remedies for adults
- Suggest remedies for mouth ulcer
- Drugs/medication for comorbid depressive disorder
- Recurring mouth ulcers causes