Carpel ligaments sprain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi,
How can i help you?
User : I have a problem in my right hand
Doctor : ok
User : When I use computer or write then my carpel hurts, I wonder if there is something wrong
this is from how many days?
User : It has been more than 3 months
User : I started using mouse thinking that it is a problem but it doesn't help
Doctor : ok
User : Whenever i rotate my hand then it does hurt which doesn't happen in my left side
is there any pins and needles sensation along the little fingure
User : Do you have any idea what might this be
is there any pins and needles sensation along the little fingure?
User : No
Doctor : than it is sprain of the carpel ligaments(wrist ligaments)
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red around pee hole male
- Two pee holes on a male
- Is muscle weakness a side effect of percocet?
- Is back or leg pains a side effect of prozac?
- Is throbbing pain a side effect of simbrinza?
- Redness inside pee hole
- Iliofemoral ligament sprain exercises
- Iliofemoral ligament sprain recovery
- Is muscle stiffness a side effect of solodyn?
- Iliofemoral ligament sprain
- Spraining the ligament in your mouth
- 4 year old hoarse voice
- Mensus vs urine hole
- Sprained periodontal ligament
- Is incoherent speech a side effect of forteo?