Carpal tunnel syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello, the other day I woke up and my wrists and the inside of my foreams really hurt and I have nearly lost any grip and strenght in my hands. I was told a long time ago that I had carpal tunnel but this is really bad I can't even turn a door handle. This happend two days ago and it happened overnight.
User : do you think the carpal tunnel just took a turn for the worst or could it be something else because it happened in both arms at the same time so suddenly.
User : and I'm only 23
The exact reason for the pain and weakness can only be made by physical examination.
But i can tell you this.
does results because of a long stading problem usually.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 3 major somatic sensory pathways
- Serratia marcescens mode of transmission
- Injection for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthroscopic surgery of the colon
- Symptoms of mds myelodysplastic syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome relief
- What is an articulation
- Microgynon and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome treatment
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and cerezette
- Hematoma aspiration
- Rituxan and treanda for lymphoma
- Hla-b27 associated diseases
- What is macrobid used for
- Ascension joint replacement