Cardiovascular disorders causing hairloss - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi i had a heart attack a little while ago and for the past 6 weeks my hair has been falling out and my scalp seems to be dead dead skin nearly covers my entire scalp and my right arm is excruciatingly painful i dont know why but dont want to bother my doc im 29 just
Doctor : HI
User : hi
Doctor : heart attack little while ago means?
User : wats wrong with me?
User : 5mths
User : its my 2nd one
what treatment you have taken for the heart attack
User : i hav a spray i hav to use an a tablet
during the attack what treatment did you receive in the hospital ?
User : i had a chest xray and an echo i was on ecg for entire stay and given betablocks
User : they found a small blood clot on my lung which thy gave me aspirin for
what did the ECG say?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How long does it take the hair to recover from telogen effluvium
- Can fluoxetine give positive pregnancy test
- Waxing with cardiovascular disorders
- Flurest tablets for infants
- Fluorescent yellow urine no vitamins
- Reviews on use of curlzvit tablet
- Does pseudoephedrine cause hairloss
- Headache prescription medicine flurest
- Does thc cause hairloss
- Mintop 2 percent diprovete lotion
- Tugain foam effective for hairloss
- Which is effective tugain foam or tugain solution
- Mucinex cause hairloss
- Is althea pill causing hairloss
- Fluoxetine and hair growth