Can we stop giving calpol after fever subsides? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
Good evening doctor...Am doing good. Thank you
Good. Please proceed with your query
My daughter wasnt keeping well since Saturday night
she is 1.5 year old baby girl
I remember that
Did you take her to the pediatrician?
her temperature subsided today so we stopped calpol as advised by him
We've been giving her the medication every 6hours till yesterday night
we stopping the calpol should be ok right?
just wanting to take a second opinion
Yes, if there is no fever you can stop calpol
ok...thank you doctor.
Complete the antibiotic course though
Thank you too
Wish your kid a quick recovery
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can fever be treated with calpol and dolo
- Low wcc count in newborn
- Fever treatment calpol and nurofen
- Is skin rash a side effect of pregabalin?
- Fever reoccurring blood report normal giving calpol 3ml treatment
- Promil from which country
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of norco?
- Is constipation a side effect of pradaxa?
- What is the remedy for fever when on calpol
- Is nightmares a side effect of phenergan?
- Calpol 650 for fever
- Is chest pain a side effect of phenytoin?
- Tickly cough and vomiting
- What could make my son feel weak
- Lack of sleep on platelet count