Can shanvac-B vaccine be taken while pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
im from XXXXXXX
i have taken two doses already
the last dose is due on feb
And now im 1 month preg
so im doubtful whther its safe to take the last dose
and i dont want to have a risk again
So is it ok if i skip this dose?
ok what should i do?
shall i skip the dose?>
It is however recommended if there is high risk of transmission (such as in doctors, laboratory technicians) or others.
So you may skip the dose, considering that you are not a high risk individua.
*? i didnot understand
ok i got it
i work in s,w industry
not in medical field
skip the last dose would be mean that i would lose the effect of the first two dose?
Yes, as you are a low risk individual you can skip the dose.
The first 2 doses will provide you with minimal benefits. The effects however will wean away in a year or two.
oh so the last dose would have lasted for life?
then i will do that
3 doses provide enough immunity to cover for 20 to 25 years.
one more thing i want to know about my preg
A booster doses every once in 5 years is suggested to all those high risk individuals to cover for pregnancy.
* cover for life I meant..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain after laparotomy
- Dpt vaccine during pregnancy
- Mmr vaccine before pregnancy
- Physiotherapy after laparotomy
- Femur three weeks baby
- Dpt vaccine pregnancy
- Symptoms that feel like a baby kicking
- Finding baby gender using tiffa scanning report
- Femur length baby 1 month
- What's next treatment after laparoscopy
- Masturbation after laparoscopy
- Femur length 1 month old baby
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy
- Yellow fever vaccination pregnancy
- Nosebleed after laparoscopy