Can I take pain killer and antibiotic together? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a question regarding pain killer and antibiotic.
Can i take pain killer and antibiotic together?
Pain Killer: Imol Plus
Antibiotic: Almox 500.
Will there be any side effects?
They are generally safe
It was nice chatting with you.
Do you have any more queries
Thank you for visting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Daily intake of vitamin a
- Taking pain killer with ipill
- Does solodyn cause weight gain
- Negative effects of drug use
- Susten 200 and duphaston in fiest trimester
- Will eating raw oatmeal cause cancer?
- Encopresis disability living allowance
- Pain killers for hip pain
- Pain killers for severe pain
- What would happen if i took 5 teaspoons of nyquil?
- Does entocort cause weight gain
- I am throwing up white foam and yellow stuff
- Pain killers for nerve pain
- Pain killers for period pain
- Does msm cause weight gain