Can I take ECP after 4 days of intercourse? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
just wanted to know is there any contraceptive pills for female to take 4 days from the date of intercourse?
Sorry after 4 days from the date of intercourse
The regular hormone pills wont be effective
You can try the following medicine
Tb Mifepristone 600 mg within 72 hrs
Usually it is given within 72 hrs
But I guess it may work even today
how many time in a day.
thats the dose
but it is always better to take it under medical supervision
would suggest to go for this tab?
how many tablets in a day.
That is to be taken at one time only
It comes in a 200 mg dose
thus 3 tablets right away
ok. do you any idea about the price of the tab?
Sorry no idea
about the price
ok. there wont be any side affect. right?
thank you doctor.
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Effectivity of nordette on the 4th day after intercourse
- Missed pill a day after intercourse
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells
- Continuous periods never taken birth control what could this be
- Stopped taking birth control headache abdominal pain cramps help
- Suggest treatment for abscessed tooth
- Discharged a day after intercourse
- Prescribed novelon folivte for birth control how does folivte help
- What causes sudden onset of fatigue muscular weaknessand chills
- 5 days after intercourse
- Will unprotected sex cause pregnancy despite taking tri-sprintec
- Brown discharge after taking birth control pill excessive saliva pregnant
- Should i discontinue plavix now
- Is it safe to take morning after pill frequently
- Overies swell 4 days after intercourse