Can I have citrus fruits while suffering from cough and cold? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Is it a good idea to have fruits like orange (citrus fruits)
Yes, it is good to have fruits like orange. But too much of orange every day can have its consequences too.
If can take then for some time especially following infection.
what food items to avoid during CC
Scientifically there is no food product that has ill effects. Any food product that is edible can be taken if it is properly cleaned and or cooked.
So you are free to take all products. Restrict using cold and refrigerated food
since it can increase congestion
Have you followed?
Do you any other questions?
that means sourness doesn't aid cough, right?
If you aren't allergic / sensitive to any food, as long as they are not refrigerated / stored ones you can take them.
Prefer to take fresh food instead of packed ones during times of infection.
have you followed?
Any other questions?
got it Doc!
thanks a lot..
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cramps after 4 weeks of giving birth
- Dry skin after giving birth
- Leg cramps after birth
- Child suffering from cold and cough
- Earaches 3 months after giving birth
- Cough and cold
- Meibomian gland cauterization
- Do fruits trigger cough and cold
- Baby is suffering from cold and cough
- Suffering from cold and cough
- Can weed smoking cause tonsilitis
- Tonsilitis can cause palpitation
- Yellowish discharge after giving birth
- Cat scan when you are overweight
- Laringitis cause by flying in a plane