Can I give aristozyme for my 2 yr old son? - Online Doctor Chats
Can I give aristozyme for my 2 yr old son?
My question was if I can give Aristozyme for my 2 year old son?
May I know why you wish to give it?
so that he will be able to digest properly
There has been various reports about this medicine, but most doctors believe that there is no real benefit from it.
If your son has not current symptoms, I do not strongly recommend that you start this.
Do you feel he has digestion issues?
If yes, can you describe those symptoms to me?
Are you there?
Are you there?
he dosent have digestion problems
but somebody suggested to give it so that he will feel hungry
He is having half cup daily
and also zincovit
This use of this medicine is overrated. Current studies reveal there are no real benefits from its use. You can use zincovit as it is a nutrient.
Thank you doctor
Aristozyme may or may not do any changes to his hunber.
we were under the assumption that he would have a good digestion and in turn would feel hungry
You may try it, it has no harm.
Do you have any other questions?
and what is the age when toddlers recognize colors
There is no fixed age, but it is found that most children are able to recognize different set of colours by 18-24 months.
They may be able to identify and name them at 36-40 months.
Do you have any other question?
No Doctor..Thank you!!
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Aristozyme for infants for 2 months old
- Cough and phlegm in baby 13 months old
- Aristozyme dose for 18 month old
- Cough watery puffy eyes infant
- Painless hard lump inner my leg
- Steroid epidural injections, swollen face
- Aristozyme is good for 2 month baby
- Aristozyme syrup for 1 month old baby
- Dark green stool and dark urine
- What causes leaky belly button
- Does mild dyskaryosis cause abdominal pain
- Non surgical frenulum breve solutions
- Cure for bitter tongue fever
- Aristozyme syrup for 1 month old
- Elevated alt sgpt in chemotherapy