Can I give PowerGyl to 6 month child? - Online Doctor Chats
hi doctor... can I give PowerGyl to my 6 months old daughter
she passes the motion at least 10 times a day
Is she playful?
Is she tired?
she is playful
It is not advisable to give it to infants.
hmmmm... ok.. so what should be give ?
It is normal for a six month baby to pass stools several times a day.
Only that we have to keep the baby well fed.
See that she is passing urine regularly and in usual good amount.
yeaa.. that is also frequent and in good amount.
Also that she is active, and not tired.
Is there any blood or mucous in the stool?
It seems normal at present.
So if any of the factors I mentioned above becomes abnormal, she will need to be seen by a pediatrician.
Until then, just keep her fed well.
sure Doctor.. that was helpful
Did you follow everything ?
Do you have any other queries?
not at the moment doctor.. thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Hope I had been able to alleviate your concerns.
Thanks for using this platform.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Powergyl syrup
- Fenistil drops dosage for babies
- Brown clumpy discharge lo loestrin
- Milk for g6pd defeciency babies
- On clomid very light brown discharge when wiping 2 days late
- Unborn baby dilated heart
- Brown clay like stool toddler
- Baby sweating and crying problem
- Powergyl doses
- Is powergyl an antibiotic
- Excessive crying babies lose voice
- Ortho cyclen brown discharge and stringy
- Small child loose motions taking econorm powergyl ors treatment
- Powergyl dosage
- Coughing up sticky brown spotted sputum