Can I eat chocolates when suffering from kidney stone problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
its not paining or no symptoms for me
Do I need to careful with drinking water and not to eat chocolates?
You need to drink plenty of water daily
at least 3 liters
thats ok wht about chocolates?
and you should avoid chocolates or any dairy products
including milk, tea
and also avoid tomatoes
what about palm tree drink?
I don;t think that will be a problem
but there is not enough data on the chemical composition of palm tree drink
Ok i heared they add lime stone powder to make that drink
oh, in that case it is a strict no
lime stone has calcium carbonate
ok XXXXXXX Thank you
You are welcome
anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Urine blockage in kidney
- Ensure in the morning or night
- Pain in kidney and testicle urination problem kidney stone
- Enlarged whitepapillae on tongue
- Ent manuever for tinnitus
- Creatinine levels in blood
- Creatinine blood test levels
- What causes blood in urine when suffering from kidney stones
- What precautions should be taken when suffering from kidney stones
- Full form ent hospital
- Blood urea nitrogen test
- Is kidney stone hereditary problem
- Causes of kidney blockage
- Example question in ent
- Will eating chalk cause kidney stones