Can I eat chocolates when suffering from kidney stone problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
its not paining or no symptoms for me
Do I need to careful with drinking water and not to eat chocolates?
You need to drink plenty of water daily
at least 3 liters
thats ok wht about chocolates?
and you should avoid chocolates or any dairy products
including milk, tea
and also avoid tomatoes
what about palm tree drink?
I don;t think that will be a problem
but there is not enough data on the chemical composition of palm tree drink
Ok i heared they add lime stone powder to make that drink
oh, in that case it is a strict no
lime stone has calcium carbonate
ok XXXXXXX Thank you
You are welcome
anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- High hb in newborn
- Low hb low hct high platelets
- Pain in kidney and testicle urination problem kidney stone
- Patchy hazziness noted in left paracardiac region
- Does spasmoproxyvon cause renal failure
- Poison that cause renal failure
- Does radiation therapy cause renal failure
- Can oxyelite cause kidney failure
- What causes blood in urine when suffering from kidney stones
- Oxyelite pro can it cause kidney failure
- What precautions should be taken when suffering from kidney stones
- Hb level of neonatal
- Zincovit and hb level
- Is kidney stone hereditary problem
- Will eating chalk cause kidney stones