Calorie calculation to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am trying to findout a better balanced diet
User : could you help me with that?
Doctor : I can help you
User : great
Doctor : What are you goals
User : need to reduce couple of kilos...
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What is your age, ht and weight
User : 28, 5ft 9 inch and 78
Doctor : You should spend more calories than what you consume
User : well, that is what I am looking at
Doctor : say at this age, ht and wt with light activity you may require around 2100 Kcal
Doctor : per day
User : ok
Doctor : so if you spend around 2600 Kcal per day
Doctor : with various exercises
Doctor : there willbe 5OO cal deficit per day
User : well, how do i measure the Kcal i spend?
Doctor : sorry I was saying about cal not Kcal
User : :)
User : but then again, how do i measure the cal i spend?
Doctor : You have to have a deficit of 7000 Kcal to lose atleast 1 kg of body weight
Doctor : and you cannot reduce more than 3.7 kgs per month
User : whoopise...
Doctor : that is medically not appropritate
User : ok
Doctor : so calculate thus and plan activities
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How calculate calorie for hepatitis b
- Possible causes of pupil dilation
- Mold spores cause diverticulitis
- Does a disc encroaching on thecal sac cause pain
- Minimum calorie intake calculator
- Side effect of nolotil
- Usage of Diet pill
- Usage of m-25
- Diagnosis of Excessive weight gain
- Calorie calculator for hypothyroid
- Do kalms tablets cause erectail disfunction
- Calculating calories in propofol
- Symptoms of Excessive weight gain
- How to calculate burnt calorie
- Does doxycycline hyclate cause thick spit