Calorie calculation to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am trying to findout a better balanced diet
User : could you help me with that?
Doctor : I can help you
User : great
Doctor : What are you goals
User : need to reduce couple of kilos...
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What is your age, ht and weight
User : 28, 5ft 9 inch and 78
Doctor : You should spend more calories than what you consume
User : well, that is what I am looking at
Doctor : say at this age, ht and wt with light activity you may require around 2100 Kcal
Doctor : per day
User : ok
Doctor : so if you spend around 2600 Kcal per day
Doctor : with various exercises
Doctor : there willbe 5OO cal deficit per day
User : well, how do i measure the Kcal i spend?
Doctor : sorry I was saying about cal not Kcal
User : :)
User : but then again, how do i measure the cal i spend?
Doctor : You have to have a deficit of 7000 Kcal to lose atleast 1 kg of body weight
Doctor : and you cannot reduce more than 3.7 kgs per month
User : whoopise...
Doctor : that is medically not appropritate
User : ok
Doctor : so calculate thus and plan activities
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Thyroid surgery in kenya
- How calculate calorie for hepatitis b
- Is up energizing aromatherapy powder illegal in the u.s.?
- Andi eigenmann losing weight tips
- Minimum calorie intake calculator
- Antidepressants and protein shakes
- Seborrhoeic keratoses pigment removal lasers
- Whats keloids in urine
- Calorie calculator for hypothyroid
- Asymmetrical crying facies exercises
- Puva light for seborheic keratosis
- Arginine lysine ornithine
- Calculating calories in propofol
- How to calculate burnt calorie
- Pitted keratolysis tea tree oil