Calculating fertile period - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i had sex with my husband on 12 to 20 days of fertile period. but i am not pregnant till date as i got periods today.... is it normal with us? is it happen to miss the pregnancy at first time.
Doctor : Yes, it is normal to miss pregnancy as it depends on a number of other factors
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about as long as your periods are regular.
User : what factors
User : yes my periods are regular
Doctor : I suggest that you continue trying during the fertile period especially between 13th to 15 th day
Doctor : Is your cycle a 28 day cycle strictly?
User : i know that thats why we did sex by keeping these points as we want a baby
User : 26-28 days
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Then I will suggest you a formula by which you can calculate the
Doctor : Fertile period a bit more accurately
Doctor : The shortest cycle minus 18 days=1st day of fertile period. The longest cycle minus 10 days= last day of fertile period.
User : please tell
Doctor : The shortest and the longest cycles in the last 6 months should be taken.
Doctor : eg: 26 is the shortest cycle and 28 is the longest cycle
Doctor : Also to be remembered is that once you have ovulated, after 2 days after that, fertilization is not possible
Doctor : Are you with me?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant with intramural fibroid
- How to cure an itchy bum hole
- Why no free fluid seen in pod
- When to use fertyl tablets
- Mucus discharge out my bum
- Fertility calculator 3 months
- How to calculate fertile period
- Smelly wet bum crack
- Fat follicles bum crack lump
- Strek of free fluid in pod
- How to calculate fertile days
- How to calculate period cycle
- Free fluid in pod
- Sore wet bum crack
- Fertile days to get pregnant calculator