COPD,Congestive Heart Failure, diabetes, renal failure - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Are there any new treatments for people with chf
Doctor : CHF?
User : my dads heart is bout to play out and his kidneys are failing due to diabetes and we r looking for any hope we have left
User : YES CHF
User : congestive heart failure
Doctor : ok
Doctor : presently what treatment is he on?
User : just lasix and they have tried the natrcore
User : to strengthen his heart he has a pace maker
User : and of course he is on more heart meds
User : where is the best place to go to try new treatments or anything we can do
User : he is 58 and we love him so much
User : we will do whatever to try and prolong his life
Doctor : for kidney failure and diabetes what is he taking?
User : he takes insulin shots and I don't think anything for kidneys
User : they are not doing what they should in my opinion
User : he is taking over 13 meds he also has copd
Doctor : how do you know he his kidney is failing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brain activity after heart stoppage
- Heart failure 4th stage
- Heart skip a beat short of breath
- Painful lump on wrist after iv drip
- Conjestive heart failure 91 yr old patient
- Usage of metrogil 400
- Usage of dolowin plus
- Copd congestive heart failure stages
- Congestive heart failure copd
- Congestive heart failure copd prognosis
- Side effects of vertin 16 and alcohol
- Congestive heart failure renal failure
- Swallowed gum feels stuck in throat
- Chf 80 year old
- Congestive heart failure atrial fibrallation and now type 2 diabetes